You did not work on that logo (and look good in pictures) for nothing: find out below how to add a Yahoo Mail signature image and include a headshot, logo, photo or any other graphic with every email you send.
First, One Minute of Video Is Worth 1,800,000 Words; or 780,000?
Your monitor throws some 30 new pictures your way every second; a minute has 60 seconds; and each picture is worth 1,000 words, of course.
So, 1 minute of video equals 30 × 60 × 1,000 or 1,800,000 words.
No matter the logic, that seems a bit much information for an email signature. How about a mere 1,000 words and a simple image for your signature on Yahoo! Mail then?
How to Add a Yahoo Mail Signature Image
To add an image to your email signature in Yahoo! Mail:
- Make sure the image has a perfect and appropriate size for email signatures.
- Now make sure your Yahoo Mail signature image is available from a web site or image hosting service.
- In a desktop browser, open the image you want to add to your Yahoo! Mail signature.
- Copy the image.
- Open Yahoo! Mail in a desktop browser.
- Click the Settings menu gear icon (⚙️).
- Now select More Settings.
- Go to the Writing email category.
- Position the text cursor where you want your Yahoo Mail signature image to appear under Signature.
- Press Ctrl V (Windows and Linux) or Cmd V (Mac) to paste the image into the signature.
- Click Back to Inbox.
(Adding a Yahoo Mail signature image tested with Yahoo! Mail in a desktop browser; updated October 2017; title image: StockUnlimited)