Heinz Tschabitscher has been writing about email, communication and useful technology since 1997.
First, How Does This Sound?
The smell and feel of an inbox freshly emptied.
The flood of happy endorphins as you understand something new.
The rising chuckle of a surprising connection.
Yes, you may have to pick two out of the three—and the choice might not be entirely yours to make.
Hi! I’m Heinz Tschabitscher,
and I do aim to provide you with the above (at least). It is a pleasure meeting you!
So, what will you find here?
- Step by step instructions (say, on turning off a Mac’s screen or using multiple signatures in Gmail) that leave nothing out and include screenshots where useful with content that is well researched and tested to work.
- Reviews (say, of website safety checkers or online time zone converters) that focus not on new features but on how useful a product or service is for a given purpose.
- Explanations that bring technology to life (say, the best email signature image size), because the deeper you dig, the more interesting even the mundane often becomes.
- Irreverent drawings (say, of a fox evidently subscribed to the La De Du newsletter), of course.
How to Contact Heinz Tschabitscher
I encourage you to email me personally at [email protected].
Please do so especially if you
- find an error,
- spot something inaccurate,
- discover a mistake,
- stmuble over a typo or
- disagree with anything!
Alas, I may not be able to respond to every email in detail. Do not let that discourage you from writing!
About La De Du: FAQ
By firm and principled conscious editorial choice,
- La De Du does not contain any affiliate links
to avoid any influence on the content.
Does La De Du contain personalized (tracking) ads?
Ads served on La De Du strive to be useful
- without personalization.
You will not find ads based on your past browsing behavior or tracking you personally across the internet and devices.
(About La De Du updated August 2020)