Not sure where to find the correct log-in page for your GoDaddy web-mail? Find out here where to go, and which user name to use to log in to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail.
First, Do You Draw Circles Like You’re from Asia?
Oddly, this is a question that seems not entirely without factual base.
Do you draw circles in a clockwise direction and start at the bottom? Then, an analysis of how people drew in the game Quick, Draw! (which teaches AI to recognize drawing by having you sketch items at prompt) reveals, chances are you are from Japan and not the United States.
People from just about everywhere except Japan, Taiwan and presumably China draw circles in a counter-clockwise motion. The possible explanation is the difference in how characters are drawn in the various languages’ scripts.
Now, are you unsure which way to turn for GoDaddy Workspace Webmail? Let’s get you there:
How to Log In to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail
To use GoDaddy Webmail login and access your webmail account:
- Open https://email.godaddy.com/ in a browser.
- Tip: You can access GoDaddy Webmail log-in in a different language: click the globe and current language in the top navigation bar, then pick the desired language. Note that this changes the language for the log-in page (and other pages across GoDaddy), but not the interface for the Webmail experience itself.
- Type your full email address (including the domain name) under Email in the Sign in box.
- Example: If your domain is “example.com” and your user name is “me”, type “[email protected],” i.e. the full email address.
- Enter your GoDaddy Workspace Webmail password under Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Tip: Optionally, check Keep me signed in to avoid having to log in the next time you access GoDaddy Workspace Webmail.
(How to log in to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail tested with GoDaddy Webmail 6.9 and 6.10; updated November 2018)