Say more in your email signature than you can with (few) words alone: Find out here how to include a GoDaddy Workspace Webmail signature image (e.g., a logo) with all your emails.
First, the Electricolor Elephantnose Fish
When you look for mosquito larvae to eat at night, it can be useful to shoot electrical impulses from your tail.
Elephantnose fish do that, and seem to distinguish mosquito larvae from all others solely because they change the impulses in particular ways they reflect them.
Looking for a catchy email signature? How about fishing for attention with electrical signals in the form of an image right in your GoDaddy Webmail signature?
How to Add a GoDaddy Workspace Webmail Signature Image
- Make sure the image you want to use is saved to your local computer or device.
- Note: You cannot add images located on the web to your signature.
- Important: Make sure the image has the appropriate size for a signature graphic and is less than 1 MB in size.
- Click the Settings gear icon () in GoDaddy Webmail.
- Select More settings… from the menu that has appeared.
- Make sure the text cursor is where you want the picture or logo to appear in the signature editor (under Email signature:).
- Click Insert Image () in the formatting toolbar right above the signature.
- Find and pick the image using your browser’s file selector.
- Click Save at the bottom of the GoDaddy Webmail Settings page.
Add an Image to Your GoDaddy Webmail Classic Email Signature
To insert an image into the email signature you use with GoDaddy Webmail Classic:
- Make sure the new signature image is available locally on your computer.
- Key: Do ensure the image is small enough for a signature graphic and less than 1 MB in size.
- Select Settings | Personal Settings in your classic GoDaddy Workspace Webmail’s toolbar.
- Go to the Signature tab.
- Position the text cursor where in your email signature you want the image to appear.
- Click the Insert Image button () in the formatting toolbar just above the signature.
- Find and pick the image under Upload Image:.
- Click Insert.
How to Add a GoDaddy Workspace Webmail Signature Image: FAQ
Can I turn the logo or image into a link?
To add a link to your GoDaddy Workspace Webmail signature image:
- Highlight the image in the signature editor.
- Click the Insert/Edit Link button ().
- Note: In Workspace Webmail Classic, select Insert Hyperlink from the menu that appears.
- Type the address you want to be the target for the link under Link URL.
- Tip: Typically, it is easiest to copy and paste the address.
- Note: You can also use a mailto: link.
- Click Insert.
Will GoDaddy Webmail send the signature image as an attachment?
Images you add to your email signature will be attached to each message that uses the signature. Recipients do not have to allow for remote images to be downloaded.
Since the image will be sent with all messages, do make sure it is optimized for the smallest possible size.
(How to add a GoDaddy Workspace Webmail signature image tested with GoDaddy Workspace Webmail 6.9 and 6.10; updated November 2018)